Saturday, January 10, 2009

Hangin' with the Coopers

While we were in Washington, we got a chance to hang out with our good friends Amy and Forrest.
Meet Amy


and meet Forrest


These pictures are what happen when you leave your camera unattended for a split second to go check on your suppose to be sleeping kid upstairs.


Amy and Forrest just opened their photography studio, Cooper Studios, on Railroad in Shelton and I was so excited to go check it out. Amy is my most favorite photographer, she always manages to take really good pictures of us and most of the time I am wondering when the heck she took the picture because usually Jayden is freaking out.

Take Jayden’s 2nd bday photos, for example. Amy had this great idea about doing pictures in the park with a whole bunch of balloons. Yeah, Jayden didn’t want any part of that. However, Amy did manage to snap this picture


when what Jayden was doing most of the time was this



Thank goodness Willow was a little bit better of a model. Here are a few pictures that Amy took for us.




7 comments:

Kay-Kay said...

Rachel, you are sooo making up for your lack of blogging lately. Hope you have more planned.
Amy and Forrest, love you guys!

Jordan said...

uhh.. I think you meant bubbles not balloons. Just sayin’ :)

Rachel said...

Ummm, no, I meant balloons. There are no pictures of it because Jayden wouldn’t partake. The bubbles were from our indoor attempt at pictures.

Royal said...

There is just no denying the fact that my children are ridiculously photogenic and that Amy is a serious photography talent. Though I would like to give some recognition to Forrest, the man of set design, lighting, and funny bear dancing skits that keep the kids entertained while the shoot is happening. It just would not work with out him.

Jessie Ackley said...

Rachel~ Beautiful fam.

Amy~ Awesome pics!!

Amy said...

Thanks for the props Rach! Oh, and remind me to stay on the OTHER side of the camera. . . the side that pushes the button. :)
You’re family is just adorable and I can’t wait for our next session. . .come back as soon as possible!
And I fully agree with Royal’s comment. . .Forrest is an essential part of the photographic process, lighting genius aside. . . the bear dancing is his best talent!

Krisy said...

Love, love, love the photos! And thank goodness for your blog. I’ve been missing you.