Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Hangin' Out

With all the snow and super super cold temps (like -13 with wind chill), I’ve pretty much been trapped in the house. Not really a lot to post about, but here’s some new pictures for you to stare at. :) Willow will be 4 weeks old tomorrow, and in exactly 1 week, we will be on an airplane flying back to Washington for Christmas! Yaaaahooooo!!!!









7 comments:

Jessie Ackley said...

Cute pictures! Rowan has that same shirt. The 3rd picture down, Jayden looks like Willie.

Krisy said...

Super cute. You know, if you just moved home you wouldn’t have to fly across the country all the time. That goes for Kaylee too. Oh well, the things we’ll do for the love of our men.

Kay-Kay said...

Jayden looks totally inlove with her. That is so cute! His smile just makes me giggle. I can’t wait to see hers. I’m sure we will all melt!

Royal said...

My kids are pretty good looking, must get that from their mother, I just hope they like to fish.

Heidi said...

They are so cute! I’m so excited to see you all next week. Joanna told me that she gets to hold willow the whole time your here. She won’t even give me 3 minutes. I’m hoping that you can help me out…. See you Christmas Eve!! Have a safe trip.

Rachel said...

Jessie - Rowan has a shirt with pink flowers on it??? I bet he looks good in that! ha ha ha! jk :)

Heidi - don’t you worry. i won’t let the baby nazi (a.k.a aunt jojee) hog her the whole time. joanna’s gonna have to go to the bathroom at some point. :) see you soon!!!

Amy said...

Cute Cute Cute! Can’t wait to see you soon!