Thursday, December 11, 2008

3 weeks

Willow is 3 weeks old today! My parents are back in Washington, Royal’s back at work (although, he really didn’t take any time off when she was born, so that’s not that new), and so far both kids are mostly clean, dressed, and really most importantly, alive! So far, so good :) Here’s to making it through another week….



5 comments:

Fat B said...

very cool bro and sis picture. on your own with two. no sweat for you! hope to see you in a few weeks. thanks again for the good time in Kansas.

fb

Jessie Ackley said...

She’s so beautiful…

Royal said...

I took some time off of work, I did my work from home. You make me sound like I am so cold hearted.

Royal

Marshmellow said...

Such beautiful babies. I can’t wait to see you all. Love, The Great Marshmellow.

Krisy said...

3 Weeks! Seriously? What a sweet fam.