Today, the kids got to get up and sign during worship. They sang God You Reign and waved around palm branches. Palm branches that symbolized the palms that were waved in the air and lain down on the road in front of Jesus as he made His way into Jerusalem with a crowd all along the road shouting, "Hosanna! Hosanna in the Highest!" And then just 5 days later, those same people were in the crowd shouting "Crucify Him!" Such fickle people we are, but Jesus chose to give up His life to save us, despite us. Such blessed people we are.
Jayden and Willow were so darn cute. They both picked out their clothes this morning, and obviously someone forgot to inform me that today was argyle day! During the first service, because of the snow storm last night, there was hardly anybody there, so I got a front row seat to take their pictures. :)
During the 2nd service, the kids weren't so excited to have to stay and sing again. So I bribed them with lunch out, but you can tell by their faces, it just wasn't so fun this time. :) There were lots more kids on stage this time, because way more people showed up for 2nd service, so I ended up in the back, but they managed to stack Jayden and Willow right in front of each other, so picture-wise it worked out better for me. :) So what if I had to stand on a chair in the very back row with my super zoom lens to get a picture, and was blocking the sound tech guys behind me. I'll do whatever I have to to get a picture. :)
I know this one's a bit blurry, but it is so cute!





3 comments:
You and your writing are as cute as your kids...and they are way way way cute....I love the angelic willow picture!
Great pictures!! Love from "The Great Marshmellow
Good old church, even better with the kid guest appearance.
Royal
Post a Comment