Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Hose Down

This afternoon the kids and I went outside to enjoy some red, white, and blue sno-cones and some more water balloons.  Unfortunately, the driveway was sooooo hot, you could only stand on it for a few seconds before sprinting for the grass, and the backyard has no shade at this time of day, so that was out.  I grabbed the hose and sprayed down the driveway to cool it off, then after the sno-cones and water balloons had been depleted, I turned the hose on the kids.  :)

Let me tell you, it was difficult trying to take pictures and actually hit the kids with water at the same time! (and yes, Jayden is still in his jammies.  don't judge! :) )

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish I were there with the kids getting squirted with water. Really I just want to be there with the kids!!! and you! Love from The Great Marshmellow.

leslee aka mom aka nana said...

i wish i were there with you and the kids getting squirted with water too and riding those awesome looking cars....i think the kids won't need a bath tonight! great way to cool down and get clean at the same time! i bet jayden would have had a lot of fun squirting you!
and i want a red white a blue snowcone please....

Anonymous said...

looks like fun, sorry that I missed it.
Royal