I opened my freezer and found this.
Strangely, I kinda wished I was that snake.......will the heat ever end????
(and I know if I was in back in the good ole northwest and was experiencing their 78 minutes above 80 degrees the entire summer, I'd be complaining about it. but i'm not there, i'm here and if i could get a 65 degree rainy day, i'd put my lawn chair out in the middle of the road and sit there. all. day.)

4 comments:
OH I feel your pain. big time!
wish i could make it come true for you....if i could i would....i'd even give you a chair to put in the middle of road to sit in....and then i'd give you a blankie because in the pnw everyone is still having to snuggle under the blankets to keep warm...am sure you'd love it!
I love your green snake. The snake in the freezer at work is brown. It moves around and could be found in drawers and cupboards. Well today it sunny and cool. Hopefully we will have a little heat this afternoon. I have flowers and squash growing well. And weeds,lots of weeds!! Love you all The Great Marshmellow.
Everyone in Wichita keeps telling me that this never happens, except it happened last year, and the year before, and the year before that when we got here. That seems like it is pretty consistent to me.
Royal
Post a Comment