I know this is shocking, but I have been back to Paint the Towne on numerous occasions. It's just so convenient that it is only like 5 minutes away from the house, the classes are late enough in the evenings that I still get to hang out with Royal and the kids beforehand, the classes are early enough in the evening that I get a break from putting the kids to bed for a night (not that putting them to bed is difficult at all, but still nice...), I get to drink a margarita (or whatever) while I paint, AND I get another piece of art to hang on the walls. It also helps that I've been so many times now I've filled up 2 punch cards worth of free paintings, so painting lately has been free! :)
I painted this for my mom for mother's day, the class was called Half Full.
This is The Turtle painting I did, and it now hangs in the kid's bathroom.
And this picture I just did last night and I think might be my favorite, although I say that about almost every painting I bring home....Three Pears (worth 1500 points if you are playing Farkle...ha ha ha! I love that game!)



3 comments:
I love ALL your paintings! and you can bet if I lived in Wichita I'd so totally be painting with you!!!! (another good reason for me to live there). I totally love the pear painting....if there had been a virtual class I'd have been painting right along with you....did you suggest it to the owner yet?
hugs to you all
I am sure it will look good whereever you decide to hang it, though we are running out of wall space.
Royal
I love it! You are so cool. I'd do the virtual class too.
Post a Comment