Saturday, January 22, 2011

Moonbirds

Last night I went to Paint the Towne, with some friends to drink some wine and paint some moon birds.



Whitney decided she was afraid of moons, so she went more for a sunny sky (and the fact it will match her daughters room).  :)



Robin got a little out of control with her red.  Good thing they provide aprons!:)



Here Nicole has hers almost finished



And then she managed to knock hers right over into her plate of paint, which made it look like her bird pooped.  :)  Don't worry she knew what she was doing and managed to fix the whole thing.



Here I am with my purple moon birds



And our whole group with our finished paintings!

5 comments:

Nicole said...

Love yours Rachel! It looks great! Everyone did a good job thanks for getting us all to get out to Paint the Towne!

Jordan said...

Yours is the best ;)

Kaylee said...

I love the purple.

Royal said...

Nice work ladies, looking fabulous as always.

mom aka nana said...

beautiful!!!!!