Puzzles are HUGE here at Royal’s parents house. When we were first dating, I had to prove my worth by working on a million piece puzzle they had out, ok it wasn’t a million, but close. This is one of the few times that I’ve been here that there hasn’t been a puzzle out to work on. That was until this morning. Jayden found a puzzle that his grandma had bought for him, and we sat down and low and behold he’s a puzzle genius. He did the majority of the puzzle himself once I showed him what to do. Yea, Jayden!
4 comments:
Good job big guy, way to work on the logical thinking skills.
Look who’s back in blog land! I almost forgot what my nephew looked like!
Yea Jayden. I love puzzles too!!! Good job. The next time we are together we can work a puzzles together. I can’t wait. Love The Great Marshmellow
YAY Jayden… nice work!
Post a Comment