Friday, May 1, 2009

Happy Birthday, Dad!

Happy birthday to my sweet ole dad! We miss you out here in K-land!






5 comments:

Royal said...

Happy Birthday, and I do miss clam digging.

kaylee said...

I like how he’s sitting in grandma’s special walker/chair thingy with the handbrakes in that last picture. :)

Amy said...

Aww. . .cute pics! Happy B-day to Bill!

Jaynee said...

Hi Rachel. It’s been a while since I visited you on here. I’ve enjoyed catching up and seeing all the awesome pics. Happy belated B-day to Jayden!! Looks like he warmed up nicely to his “car”! Doesn’t it kill you when you think you hit on the perfect gift and they have that reaction??? ARGH! Good story to tell though! :)
Willow is ADOREABLE!!! That’s all there is to it! What a little bunddle of smiles. I want to just kiss those litte chubby cheeks.
Sorry to hear about the wild stormy weather. That’s really scarey! Glad you guys made it through that one. Jeff’s been having pretty nasty rain & thunder storms too. Gotta love tornado watch season! I’ll keep prayin’ for you to be safe.

Love you guys!
(& I think it’s Royals b-day next isn’t it? Happy B-day to you Royal!)

Kim said...

Fun pictures…I especially like the last one of Bill holding Willow in what looks like a walker with handbreaks! My grandpa had or used to have one of those too! Happy Birthday, Bill!