A bunny from the neighboring wheat field came and visited our yard the other night. I was so hoping it was a relative of the Cadbury bunny and was going to leave me some cream filled eggs when it left. Sadly, it didn’t. I even went out in the yard and checked. (yes, i know our grass looks a little sad, but it’s growing! and it’s way better than super hot clay/dirt that turns to super sucking mud that you could lose small children in when it’s wet)
3 comments:
If you feed it, maybe it will stay forever and then scooter can have a friend and Royal can have another furry pet to hate. :)
I doubt we will see much of the bunny
Why??? Did you eat it Royal? I would think so, but you don’t have a very good track record for catching things.. (ie. fish)
:)
Sending sarcasm 1800 miles away!
Post a Comment