I just wanted to take a nap today, but instead I decided to be productive. I have started to pack up the house. I basically have 17 days until the moving truck arrives, and then another 5 days from there before the movers come back to pick up their load and drive it to Wichita for us.
4 boxes down, 5 hundred million to go….

6 comments:
Yuck.
Keep up the work.
Alright so yuck probably wasn’t the best thing to say. I know that when a move isn’t the thing you want to do the most…it is a little harder to stay motivated. If I was there with you I would put on an old cheer/dance uniform and give you this cheer: You can do it! You can do it! Put a little power to it! Love you!
it’s cool. i think yuck is a good word to describe it. i would like to you see you in one of our old uniforms again, pom poms and everything. :)
Boo.
sigh….that’s my word of choice.
Post a Comment